Tax advisory service is our main specialty form the very beginning, so our tax department is the biggest one. We offer quality and specialized tax advisory services both nationally and internationally in the field our clients may need.
In terms of taxes, we consider operations within a global framework regarding our clients’ activities to help them make the best decisions.
- Comprehensive tax planning for both individuals and legal entities.
- Design and execution of corporate restructuring operations: mergers, demerges, swaps, holding structures.
- Tax advice on business purchases and sales, acquisitions and transfers of companies. Tax Due Diligence.
International Tax Planning
- Trans-frontier taxation of goods and services.
- Planning of international investments.
- Taxation of inpatriates and expatriates.
Transfer Pricing. Related-Party Transactions
- Analysis, valuation and treatment of related-party transactions.
- Transfer pricing documentation.
- Review, optimization and design of transfer pricing policies (arm’s-length principle).
- Prior valuation agreements with the Tax Authority.
- Representation and defense in management, inspection and collection actions before the different Tax authorities.
- Verification procedures and defense strategy planning prior to any inspection.
- Derivations of responsibility, tax payment deferment, installments and suspensions.
- Claims and appeals.
- Representation and legal defence both in economic-administrative and contentious-administrative proceedings at all levels.
- Appeals to Supreme Court.
Customs duties and foreign trade
- Management of non-tax documents in commercial expeditions (certificates, documentary proof of origin, etc…).
- Choice of the best logistic and tax systems according to the commercial operation.
- Accurate and timely fulfillment of all customs and export-related requirements.
- Consistency of the company’s customs strategy with its global fiscal strategy.
- Representation and defense in customs inspections.
- Special taxes.
Specialized Tax Advice
- Tax advice in direct and indirect taxation.
- Control of fiscal year closing and tax optimization.
- Consolidated groups.
- Business reorganization and optimization of the business structure.
- Transfer pricing.
- International taxation.
- Tax and property advice and planning for family businesses.
- Business reorganization and optimization of the corporate ownership structure and transfer of corporate assets.
- Planning of generational change-over and family protocols.
Roberto de Francisco
Raúl de Francisco
Juan de Dios Nieto
Elías Horcajo Meneses
Garrido is a multidisciplinary firm with a track record of than 30 years of excellency and commitment.
Firm of choice for business law in Spain, we deliver a tailored service with excellency as our brand mark.