CRIMINAL LAW. ECONOMIC AND TAX OFFENCES
The Economic Criminal Law Department is in charge of defending the rights and interests of our clients -companies or private individuals- in terms of criminal issues, both defending and starting criminal proceedings as a private prosecution or public interest suit.
We are supported by our experience and background in Economic Criminal Law, especially in crimes against the Public Treasury.
Our conclusive reports and opinions on tax crimes have a high technical quality.
- Issuance of expert reports in criminal procedures for tax offences against the Public Treasury.
- Ratification and defense in court.
- Representation, assistance and legal defense in criminal proceedings for tax crimes.
- Corporate crimes and crimes against property (Administrators, Board members, Partners).
- Crimes of disclosure of business secrets (industrial espionage and unfair competition).
- Money laundering.
- Crimes against corporate honor and image (slander and libels).
- Crimes against industrial and intellectual property (patents, trademarks, industrial designs and creations).
- Computer crimes.
- Crimes against the Public Administration (bribery, breach of official duty, influence peddling, embezzlement…).
- Advice and intervention in police and judicial actions to safeguard the fundamental rights: entries and searches, injuctions, legal assistance to the detainee, etc.
- Defense in term of criminal liability of legal entities (catalogue of offences of Legal Entities).
Garrido Abogados is a multidisciplinary firm with a track record of almost 30 years of excellency and commitment.
Firm of choice for business law in Spain, we deliver a tailored service with excellency as our brand mark.