CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW
Our commercial law department is characterized by a deep knowledge and a wide experience in corporate matters.
We accompany our clients in their day-to-day business activities, advising them on all types of legal issues and helping them to make the best business decisions that enable them to accomplish their business strategies.
- Incorporation of companies.
- Secretary of companies.
- Advice to the administrative body on corporate matters.
- Capital increase and decrease and overall statutory modifications.
- Structural modifications (mergers, demergers, transformations, global assignment of assets and liabilities, international moves of registered offices, etc.).
- Shareholders agreements and family protocols. (Advice to partners and shareholders in case of conflict, negotiation and drafting of agreements).
- Dissolution and liquidation of companies.
Civil and Commercial contracting
- Comprenhensive legal advice on procedures of acquisition and sale of companies (letters of intent, due diligences of purchase or sale, contracts, etc..)
- General advice on all types of both national and international civil and commercial contracts (agency, distribution, supply, manufacturing, business collaboration, etc …)
- Real estate: advice on the acquisition and sale or lease of all types of real estate, sale and leaseback operations, etc.
Garrido Abogados is a multidisciplinary firm with a track record of more than 25 years of excellency and commitment.
Firm of choice for business law in Spain, we deliver a tailored service with excellency as our brand mark.