Carlos Neira Herrera
Partner – Economic criminal lawyer / State Tax Inspector (on unpaid leave)
Carlos Neira is a graduate in Law and Economic and Business Sciences from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas, ICADE E-3, and a State Tax Inspector on unpaid leave.
Between 2002 and 2011 he worked as team leader of the Inspection Technical Office of the Tax Administration, as Area manager in the Tax Management Department of the Tax Administration, Toledo’s Chief inspector of the Tax Administration and Chief inspector of the Tax Administration in Castilla La Mancha.
In 2011 he joined Garrido Abogados where he represents and defends taxpayers in criminal proceedings for crimes against the Tax Administration, directing the Economic Criminal Department.
He has also taught at the State Treasury School and at the Local Administration in Barcelona.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law. Comillas Pontifical University (ICADE E-3), 1996.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Business Sciences. Comillas Pontifical University (ICADE E-3), 1997.
- Team leader of the Inspection Technical Office of the Tax Administration (Barcelona).
- Area manager in the Tax Management Department of the Tax Administration.
- Toledo’s Chief inspector, Tax Administration.
- Castilla La Mancha’s Chief inspector, Tax Administration.
- Associate professor of Economic Criminal Law . CEU San Pablo University of Madrid
- Teacher at the State Treasury School and at the Local Administration in Barcelona
- Teacher of several Master programmes on taxation
- Member of the Madrid Bar
Garrido is a multidisciplinary firm with a track record of than 30 years of excellency and commitment.
Firm of choice for business law in Spain, we deliver a tailored service with excellency as our brand mark.