Francisco Conde Rivas
Partner – Lawyer – Economist
With a degree in Economic and Business Sciences from the University of La Laguna, a degree in Law and the Senior Management Business Programme (PADE) from the IESE business school (University of Navarre), Francisco Conde Rivas joined Garrido Abogados in 1999, where he specialised in tax consultancy and corporate commercial restructuring for business groups (mergers and acquisitions, demergers, incorporation of new branches of activity and other operations) designed to achieve tax optimisation, participating in multiple operations and specialising in special tax regimes. He became a director in 2002, and has been a Managing Partner with the Firm since 2007..
A recognised specialist in his field, his professional activity is currently focussed on defending and representing clients in inspection activities carried out by the Tax Administration, on Fiscal Planning for groups of companies (restructuring, MAPS, etc.) and on all types of tax advice for natural persons and legal entities.
He has also prepared students taking state exams for entry into the Tax Administration Inspection Bodies.
- Graduate in Economic and Business Sciences (University of La Laguna), 1993.
- Graduate in Law.
- Senior Management Business Programme (IESE Business School – University of Navarre), 2018.
- He has prepared students taking state exams for entry into the State Financial Bodies.
- Member of the Madrid Economist’s Association (CEM)
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association (CAM)
Garrido Abogados is a multidisciplinary firm with a track record of more than 25 years of excellency and commitment.
Firm of choice for business law in Spain, we deliver a tailored service with excellency as our brand mark.