Raúl de Francisco Garrido
Partner – Lawyer – Economist / State Tax Inspector (on unpaid leave)
Raúl de Francisco Garrido is a graduate in Economics and Business Sciences from the Complutense University of Madrid and a graduate in Law from the UNED (National Distance Education University). He joined Garrido Abogados in 2011 after working in the Public Administration as deputy director of the tax collection department in the Tax Administration and as Tax inspector in the regional tax administration office in Baleares. He is currently a partner.
He focuses his activity on the legal defence of clients in economic-administrative proceedings, in terms of management, tax inspection, collection and sanctioning.
He prepares students taking state examinations for access to the State Body of Tax inspectors and he manages the academy Garrido Estudios.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Business Sciences (Complutense University of Madrid)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (National Distance Education University UNED)
- Deputy director of the tax collection department in the Tax Administration.
- Tax inspector in the regional tax administration office in Baleares.
- Instructor of students taking state examinations to the State Higher Body of Tax Inspectors.
- Member of the Madrid Bar
Garrido is a multidisciplinary firm with a track record of than 30 years of excellency and commitment.
Firm of choice for business law in Spain, we deliver a tailored service with excellency as our brand mark.