Enrique Benavente Rodríguez
Partner – Economist
Enrique Benavente Rodríguez is a graduate in Economics and Business Sciences from the University San Pablo-CEU of Madrid and Master’s degree in Tax Consultancy from the Instituto de Empresa (Business Institute), being number one of his class. He began his professional activity in 1998 in the department of Big fortunes of the Firm Landwell and from 2001 he joined the department of Wealth management in Ernst & Young.
In 2005 he joined Garrido Abogados where he has been Managing Partner since 2013. He manages the International Tax Department, advising on tax planning and transactional agreements, as well as corporate reorganization both nationally and internationally.
- International tax
- Graduate in Economic and Business Sciences (Univesity of San Pablo-CEU. Madrid), 1995.
- Master’s Degree in Tax Consultancy (Instituto de Empresa. Madrid), 1997.
- Department of Big Fortunes and planning in LANDWELL.
- Department of wealth management in ERNST & YOUNG.
- Member of the Madrid Economist’s Association (CEM)
Garrido Abogados is a multidisciplinary firm with a track record of almost 30 years of excellency and commitment.
Firm of choice for business law in Spain, we deliver a tailored service with excellency as our brand mark.