Elías Horcajo Meneses
Partner – Economist / State Tax Inspector (on unpaid leave)
Graduate in General Economics from the Complutense University of Madrid and State Tax Inspector, on leave of absence.
After holding different positions, in the Tax Agency as Regional Head of the Financial and Tax Inspection of Castilla La Mancha and previously as Regional Head of Tax Management of Extremadura, Elías Horcajo joined Garrido Abogados from the National Office of International Taxation, to strengthen the firm’s Tax Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Economics. Complutense University of Madrid
- Master’s Degree in Urban and Regional Planning. University of Extremadura
- Regional Head of the Financial and Tax Inspection of the Tax Agency in Castilla La Mancha
- Regional Head of Tax Management of the Tax Agency in Extremadura
- Lecturer on the Expert Course in Taxation and Tax Consultancy. Madrid College of Economists (CEMAD) – Toledo Section
- Lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Taxation, Accounting and Financial Management. Badajoz Chamber of Commerce
- Lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Taxation. Centre for Legal Studies (CEJ)
- Speaker at numerous conferences and seminars on taxation for Tax Agency officials and private entities
Garrido Abogados es un despacho multidisciplinar con una trayectoria de casi 30 años de excelencia y compromiso.
Firma de referencia en la abogacía de los negocios en España, brinda un servicio a medida, con la excelencia como seña de identidad.