Juan Gonzalo Martínez Micó
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law. PhD.
- Access by public examination to the Military Legal Corps.
- Judge of the Supreme Court (Courtroom for Contentious Administrative Proceedings).
- Chief prosecutor of the Courtroom No. 5 of the Supreme Court.
- General legal advisor of the Ministry of Defence.
- School of legal studies of the Army.
- Judges training department of the General Judicial Council.
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association.
- Member of the Advisory Council of Garrido Abogados.
Garrido Abogados is a multidisciplinary firm with a track record of almost 30 years of excellency and commitment.
Firm of choice for business law in Spain, we deliver a tailored service with excellency as our brand mark.