Manuel Álvarez Díez
Practicing lawyer with more than fourteen years of experience, he was a senior associate at Ontier España, in the Litigation, Arbitration and Bankruptcy Departments. Graduate in Law from the Autónoma University of Madrid and Executive LLM from the IE Law School, he is the Area Director of the Litigation and Arbitration department in Garrido Abogados advising and litigating proceedings in civil, commercial and bankruptcy issues, agency and distributions contracts, corporate conflicts, administrators liability and construction and Works, among other matters. He also has taken part in national and international arbitrations.
Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and collaborator of the IE Law School, Manuel Álvarez coordinates the litigation department of the Firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law form the Autónoma University of Madrid.
- Master’s Degree in legal consultancy for professionals (LL.M). IE Law School.
- Certificate in Business Administration. IE Law School
- Arbitration advanced course. CIAMEN.
- Blanco Abogados.
- Pedro Alemán Abogados.
- Ontier España.
- Collaborator in the Master’s Degree in legal consultancy and Transnational Master in Business. IE Law School.
- Representation and defence in civil, commercial and contentious-administrative proceedings.
- Member of the Madrid Bar
Garrido Abogados is a multidisciplinary firm with a track record of more than 25 years of excellency and commitment.
Firm of choice for business law in Spain, we deliver a tailored service with excellency as our brand mark.